ACR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this Pistol bayonet at my local gun shop today for 40 bucks. I think I might get one 2011-07-19_12-55-09_114.jpg

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thats awesome. You should get it. I wonder if there's a holster for that mounted to the pistol.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They make a bunch of different models. laserlyte.com

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, i want the survival model

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
lol that's awesome

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yeah, I've seen that at Cabelas. I thought to myself, "That's cool. I may get one just for shits and giggles." Then I thought of how to use it, which is not at all. I thought of it joining my other extra BS in my extras/parts can. Then I imagine, what else I might be able to do with $40. Then, I think, "Screw it. I want the damned thing." Then, I imagine holstering it after fucking around with it... and stabbing myself in the hip. Then... I put it back on the shelf.

WARNING: FUN TOY ONLY FOR USE WITH DISPOSABLE INCOME.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Strictly for shits and giggles for me. Just like one of my M4's with all this crazy shit attached to it.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
dont buy that thing man,youll look like a mall ninja,lol.
do they issue that contraption in the military?....no.
you dont need it.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
lol,it might be in the new one.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just imagine jamming that into someones chest, pulling the trigger at point blank, and then ripping that blade downward. you would fuck up their day so bad

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I just want one for MW2... (to speed up my melee)... :D
That'd be friggin' sweet. There's a lot that's cool in a game that just doesn't work in real life.

·
Registered
737 Posts
You mean like last night when I shot the guy in the chest/face with an AA-12 right before he melee'd me (killing me, not him)...?

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NICE. I hope MW3 is a lot better

·
Registered
737 Posts
Meh, it should be awesome, but you'll still have the 12 year old basement dwellers whining when you kill them repeatedly as they try over and over to revenge kill you... I'm also not looking forward to having to earn all my weapons. I somehow lucked into a hacked lobby like the second day I played online and got everything instantly. That totally spoiled me. I'm still only like a 37 on Black Ops, 'cause I always play MW2 since I have all the goodies there...

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Black Ops is gargabe

1 - 20 of 21 Posts