ACR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, was watching this thing develop since it was announced as the Masada way back when and had been on the fence about getting one with the varied reports floating around out there.
Luckily I found this forum and all the great first hand experience reports here which helped me get up off the fence and make the plunge!
And well, just picked her up from jail today :D

ACR_1.jpg ACR_2.jpg ACR_3.jpg

Taking her to the range tomorrow, can't wait :)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Looks great. I'm really glad that your experience here has been a good one and has answered some questions for you. Have fun.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Very clean looking, I like and BTW, welcome.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, sucks I have to send it in to Bushmaster before ever getting to shoot it but I look forward to taking it to the range.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Wow that is sharp!

The more I see the FDE color the more I like it. If I get another ACR it will be FDE.... I hear they are the more accurate ones :rolleyes:.

Nice weapon, enjoy and welcome abroad :D

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Thanks guys, sucks I have to send it in to Bushmaster before ever getting to shoot it but I look forward to taking it to the range.
Shoot that sucker. I haven't sent mine in yet. 1500+ rounds through it. What are you waiting for. It still works and if your lucky you get a rapid fire :eek::D

That wasn't a huge issue but from what I read it only occurred a couple odd times randomly. It was generally just a double tap, not a full on run away - Let er rip I say!!

Welcome

Sent from the future - from Skynet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts