ACR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
That is pretty sweet. It would be pretty cool to see if there is a way to mount something like a 10/22 receiver into one of those airsoft ACR's.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes is rifled. Outer barrel is a steel barrel from the M4 GBB Rifle. Iner barrel is 10 mm in diameter Lothar Walter 22 LR Match barrel.
Sorry. my English is not so good ....
10/22 Bolt is not only available in Europe.

For my bolt carrier from the aluminum and the inner head is made ​​of steel.
137 gram weight bolt for cci subsonic.
Ringing in ball-bearing rail.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Excellent job, how does it perform?

Got the looks of a winner!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live in Switzerland and Germany.
The first prototypes had Boltcarrier Plastic and aluminum bolt head with selfmade extractor. The carrier ran directly in the upper receiver.
So I had ejection problems.
The second Prototype had 10/22 Extractor, aluminum and steel carriers Bolthead. That was better.
The third Prototype has gotten the ball-bearing rail and a loaded cabinet scaly better ejector.
Then it runs perfectly.
In full auto it makes about 1,200 rounds / min. because there is no auto sear is installed.
The hammer is then directly connected to the bolt forward. View attachment 1011

3-9 Scope at 50, 75 and 100m with 16" Barrel

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would not take a 10/22 Bolt is a change in ACR 223 22lr,
I would take a conversion kit or cmmg of Ciener.
It's sure easier.
The dimensions of AR15 barrel end to the hammer should be the same as for the ACR.
Magazine top edge to the middle barrel must also be used.
So the CMMG Bolt in an aluminum housing and provided with slots for the original acr appeared in upper and ready. (And make less weight, less than 150 grams)

If enough fans an ACR PTS Airsoft version will convert into 22lr I can when I have time to make an accurate drawing and offer them for small money.

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
Sounds good. Maybe if you manufactured some small parts you used (minus the barrel) there may be interest in those parts as well.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
That's awesome. Ryan, I expect you to begin on a direct 5.55 -> .22LR conversion ASAP. :) If you use a 10/22 platform, would you be able to use a .22 AR-style mag? If so, tits.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I understood that, but we have a user here, APWR. His fabrication shop builds and tests different theoretical builds, parts, and add-ons to the ACR (and I imagine other weapons). The request was directed at him. Nice build.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bushmaster has a shop in Europe, so there is no ACR in Europe.
Impotieren one could theoretically the ACR.
I've previously imported AR15 parts, book now there DMPS also in Germany and we also have our own Food Producer for AR15 rifles and parts.

http://www.schmeisser-germany.de/ger/produkte_sport_jagd.html
http://www.dar-germany.com/produkte/waffenteile/
http://www.hera-arms.de/accessories#/allproducts/

Bushmaster Magpul or if a license for pan-European awards, the ACR and are soon in store.

Legal: In Switzerland, every 22 lr free for all, without projecting ape over 18 years.
In Germany too, but there are registered 22 lr.

Can send you all the parts other than Bolt and barrel. Man must stop paying customs and taxes.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
In Switzerland everyone keeps soldiers after military service and his sig551 Pleger needs it if he is recovered.

The other post on full auto parts in Europe, the administrator must first view before it is enabled.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts