1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
needs a beta mag or 40/50rnd mag

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
Betamags are unreliable and bulky as shit. I'm not sure if the new Armatac's are any better either. The Surefire or Magpul quad-stacks may be the way to go.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Yeah, I think somebody needs to field a high cap mag for these pronto. What good are they really otherwise?

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
as much as my old saw gunner would have rather carried that thing around to save him some pain and suffering, i would rather have him carry the saw unless he had some way of maintaining a higher rate of fire without reloads every 3 seconds

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Agreed Tommy. I don't get that either. All of the entries that I've seen don't allow for sustained fire without extensive reloading. It seems counter productive when the weapon it's replacing is tailer-made for suppressive fire.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Boss had an MC Times with an article about it. Folks were bashing the PMag but I don't think they knew the EMag was an option in the HK lower receivers. That said, if they are getting true blue HK mags with them then I'd say it's a moot point. Those mags are nice as-is, and price aside, I'd take either equally.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
The full-auto version of the A4 is actually the A3. Go figure.

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
Easy to swap internals! I wouldn't care if the lower said Princess Pixie's Magic Stick, just give me the 416 upper!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts