ACR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could have sworn there was a thread about this here somewhere cant find it now-anyway order a magpul PRS-2 extended recoil pad from www.primaryarms.com got it in at $14.20 with free shipping to boot! bolted it on my ACR enhanced -perfect fit! really more of an assett to guys with the basic fixed stock, but I wanted the extra cushion for heavy calibers down the road i.e. 7.62 x40 WC and 300 AAC blackout -sorry no pics I am maxxed out here on image posting

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Yeah, there's a thread somewhere about that. Bought one myself from primary couple months ago. Actually made the basic stock usable for me. Without a doubt the same butt pad as the stock ACR. Kinda surprised BFI doesn't offer it on their web site, oppps I sorry, we talking bout BFI. (tongue n' cheek :) )

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
-sorry no pics I am maxxed out here on image posting
Email me the pic and I will post it. I have only uploaded one pic and that was for my profile

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sent you a friend request -will e-mail pic to you as soon as I firure out how ! contact me at : [email protected] take out the remove -we will get this image up yet!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Very nice. I may have to consider it.

·
Registered
738 Posts
When you get a chance to fire it, let us know if has an effect on recoil as well. Every little bit helps.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
notice any difference in weight/balance? what about when you pop it into your shoulder? does it still find the pocket quick and easy?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
How much does it increase your length of pull?Im looking for a shim kit for my fixed stock.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
How much does it increase your length of pull?Im looking for a shim kit for my fixed stock.
IIRC, little more than 1/2 inch.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
ok thnx.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts