ACR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Machine gun Air gun Trigger Shotgun Wood Air gun Wood Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Air gun Machine gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel
I can't stop buying upgrades for it. It has the Magpul angled fore-grip, Grip pod, rail gards, and a 4x32 Trijicon acog scope green horseshoe dot with BDC (bullet drop compensator). No problems hitting a 6 inch target at 250 yards. (Need to put the targets back another 100-200yrds next time). I think Im going to apply for the supprssor soon and install a new 2 stage trigger. Sucks that you can't make it 3 round burst or full auto option. (you probably can but you'd have a lot of blue guys looking for you!) Well let me know what you guys think and if there's any suggestions feel free to post. Thanks:confused:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yeah, the grip pod seems to be dominating the rail space for your AFG. I would consider getting rid of one or the other. Having the AFG sticking out from the rail doesn't seem like the best way to go.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Only upgrade you need for it is a metric buttload of ammo to run through it now. If you don't come home with at least half an ammo can full of empty brass it was a wasted trip. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The AFG feels better then the grip pod when the stock it folded over. This way I can feel comfortable shooting both ways. I know its kind of over kill but it works well

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am willing to bet you could shave about 1.5 inches off that AFG and set it flush with the bi-pod grip and have it look decent. It would only take a dremel and the 30 bucks for another AFG.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The AFG feels better then the grip pod when the stock it folded over. This way I can feel comfortable shooting both ways. I know its kind of over kill but it works well
Whatever works for you. That's my mantra-- shooter comfort. I've been trying like hell to shave off the fat on mine. That's probably why all the cynicism. As long as you're happy with it in your hands. That's all that matters.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Apply for the supprssor soon and install a new 2 stage trigger. Sucks that you can't make it 3 round burst or full auto option. (you probably can but you'd have a lot of blue guys looking for you!) Well let me know what you guys think and if there's any suggestions feel free to post. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts