ACR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Most people on the forum have their factory barrel and parts sent to someone to build a shorter barrel. ADCO, nefarious arms, and templar precision all can do barrel jobs on the factory barrel and would be your best option. The shorter barrel systems from Bushmaster are scarce and sometimes are for sale but not often.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a factory 18inch barrel that came with the dmr version I had cut down to 13.7 with a pinned YHM suppressor mount. I also have a factory 14.5 barrel with no modifications except a YHM suppressor mount installed. I don't really need either one so I'm willing to part with one or both. Let me know a price you think is fair.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a factory 18inch barrel that came with the dmr version I had cut down to 13.7 with a pinned YHM suppressor mount. I also have a factory 14.5 barrel with no modifications except a YHM suppressor mount installed. I don't really need either one so I'm willing to part with one or both. Let me know a price you think is fair.
how much would u want for the 14.5

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey interested in the 13.7 inch, wonder if the gas system is carbine length or what here?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts