ACR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all, I’m new on this form and I’m trying to find an ACR online or in the northeast for under $2000. Would appreciate all of your help. Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
that's going to be tough man,good luck!I'd sell my coyote I have on GB for about $3500 shipped with all accessories.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah not finding a whole lot of luck on GB. Everything is $3000 or up and the highest I’ll go is $2700. Do you know of anywhere else of having any?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I sent a message I have a used one I am looking to sell! In great shape. Few extras and would be willing to work a deal out with you. Let me know I can send pics if you’d like them!

·
Registered
40 Posts
at this point in time I don't see them being any cheaper than about $2500 with no accessories. Mine comes with all the accessories you'd ever want, especially two discontinued handguards and a 10.5" 300blk barrel.Good luck on your hunt!

·
Registered
5 Posts
at this point in time I don't see them being any cheaper than about $2500 with no accessories. Mine comes with all the accessories you'd ever want, especially two discontinued handguards and a 10.5" 300blk barrel.Good luck on your hunt!
Any chance you'd sell the 10.5 in 300 blk barrel or handguards?

·
Registered
6 Posts
If anyone is looking for a bone stock black ACR, I've got one for 2600$. I'll work to get the 30 post minimum count here and list it here officially at some point! But I have positive feedback on some other gun forums. If anyone's interested, let me know!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts