ACR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
trying looking at the Hi lux cmr series scope - there are several good youtube reviews you can check

·
Registered
795 Posts
4x optics

There a quite a few options out there but it all comes down to what you plan on using it for. If you're going to splend the money somewhere (after the weapon) the glass is pretty important. You could always take it step by step, pick up a good used Aimpoint or Eotech and then eventually the magnifier.

Here a few quality options from Leupold: Leupold 1x14 Tactical ($499.99), Leupold Mark AR 4-12x40 ($449.99), Leupold 1.5-4x20 Mark AR Duplex Riflescope 67170 ($279.99). Good Luck! :D

BTW, I found these at Opticsplanet.com

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Something similar to what you have from impact guns is the yet released 4x compact scope from Primary Arms. I have found that their stuff is good value for the dollar. It's fantastic for range use. I have a couple of their micro dots and they have held up very well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just bought a Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4x20. Not enough funds for an ACOG. Got an Eotech anyways, prob purchase the Eotheck 3x Mag

·
Registered
19 Posts
I really like the Trijicon AccuPoint since you get more eye relief than w/ the ACOG. This my AccuPoint (red triangle on post) mounted on a Burris PEPR QD mount on my rifle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts