ACR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
All right! I've been waiting for this. Nice to see Geissele step up to the plate. Hopefully more companies will be making parts for the ACR so we can get our rifles back to the way they should have been in the first place.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Steep? That's downright highway robbery considering it doesn't come with the trigger box...
I agree. It should definitely come with the trigger box. It is after all a "drop-in" trigger.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
OMG. I want it so bad, but that's pricey

·
Registered
103 Posts
You guys think that's high? The scar 17 trigger is 450 if you can get your hands on one, Geissele would'nt even take my order for one!! I ordered the ACR trigger as soon as I saw this post nice find!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
I agree that it should come with the box and extra pins to make it a complete drop in.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let us know how you like it when you get it. I have been thinking of getting the Geissele 3 gun trigger and modifying it to fit my ACR.

You guys think that's high? The scar 17 trigger is 450 if you can get your hands on one, Geissele would'nt even take my order for one!! I ordered the ACR trigger as soon as I saw this post nice find!!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
If it had the box and drop in pins, I would do it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I want one also but for 250 I can have my next caliber barrel a 7.62 x 40 wilson combat so it will just have to wait , really I dont have issues with the factory setup IMHO

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just got it today! Installed it in a few minutes I shot ten rounds but don't have 100 yards to shoot cause the fields are planted so won't get to see accuracy till fall but pulls just like the Geissele in my POF ar10. Very nice I love it!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I paid $375 using a coupon at Midway for my super scar trigger, the ACR trigger is a rip off because the standard Geissele fits just fine with no mods in my ACR.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Which AR model would it be comparable to?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts