ACR Forum banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Like your avatar oif. And your pack is pretty nice too.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
20497_484138491636434_1362762867_n.jpg ...................

·
Registered
442 Posts
Here's my setup, some of it is brand new and I still need to refine it after running some drills, and re-Duracoat my ACR and mags since I'm running nearly all multicam now, plus that new, virgin scope kinda sticks out lol. My battle belt is upside down in the pic, just to show the position of everything as I wear it.

Attachments

Reactions: cowsrus

·
Registered
15 Posts
I used and still have my Banshee plate carrier from shell tactical along with some plates that had been written off for our interpreter's use. I ended up also buying a high back blast belt from cry precision after my deployment as it seems to compliment a plate carrier well.

Ultimately, I think your gear needs to fit the mission that you have in mind whether it is a SHTF scenerio where mobility may be key or some heavy combat environment where you need a lot of armor. One that I got to poke around at but not wear is this rig from tazmanian tactical which is on my to-buy list. It is a front and side plate only but should make the wearing of a pack super easy as back plates seem to really push most packs further away from your body. Just don't get shot in the back!
TT Chest Rig MKII

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here's my work kit. Home kit pictures coming soon.

Banshee PC
Tactical Tailor mag pouches
Tactical Tailor vert / horiz multipurpose pouches
HSGI Belt
Blackhawk mag pouches
NAR poleless litter
Safariland Holster

·
Registered
81 Posts
When I got most of my gear I lived in Florida which has a lot of woods and jungle looking terrain. Now that I'm in Wyoming I've been adding coyote brown, multicam, and flat dark earth accessories and paint work to break up all of the green. So far I like the mix of green and brown. I also have full multicam kit for work.

Attachments

101 - 110 of 110 Posts