ACR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Great price.
I just picked up 500 rds of black box federal AR223 for $.30/rd at Cabelas. $6/ 20 rds. Gander Mtn. has the same price on 100rd boxes.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I picked up a case myself. The IMI M855 is at a good price too if that's anyone's cup of tea.

As for how it works in the ACR, don't know yet. cjt seems to get to the range more than I can (something he does to spite me I'm sure ;) ) but I'll get out there and run some rounds as soon as I can. I kind of like that about the IMI cases since they are 1200rds. You can shoot a little and still have that nice rounds number of 1000. That sounded a little OCD...

·
Registered
737 Posts
That compares very favorably even against Silver Bear. M193 for 27c/rd is a great deal! Too bad I just stocked up a bit. I hope they still have this in a month or two...

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This showed up the other day. Looks like normal 193, hope to get out to the range this week.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
This showed up the other day. Looks like normal 193, hope to get out to the range this week.
Tap tap tap, and how did they shoot ........ :D ;) :cool:

Actually I was going to buy some when you posted the heads up. Something made me wait and I'm glad I did. Just had to dump a bunch of cash into a new house A/C unit. Guess I can't complain, the one I just replaced was 18 years old.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol! Still haven't had time to get out there yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts