ACR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this idea for a while, so i decided to share it.

i used to own an xcr-l but i sold it for the acr but however i do plan to buy an xcr-m sometimes and would use it mainly for long range shooting purpose, and the fact is while the magpul original prs stock is a good option, i think that the prs 2 would be better for that, and since some good guy build an adapter to put an acr stock on their xcr, why not do the same for the prs 2 stock ? (since magpul as already made adapter for the g3 and the fal)

Some link :

http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG341/181

http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG340/181

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
There was a guy on XCR that made some of the adaptors. Your best bet would be to PM him and invite him over and gauge interest.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
For the PRS2 I would say hang on inviting the XCR guy in and be patient, you never know what might come your way in the reasonably near future. Also look around the forum because some guys are using the airsoft versions and having good success.

For the PRS I would say take a look at my projects page.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
For the PRS2 I would say hang on inviting the XCR guy in and be patient, you never know what might come your way in the reasonably near future. Also look around the forum because some guys are using the airsoft versions and having good success.

For the PRS I would say take a look at my projects page.
Since the day you posted your 1st picture I wanted an ACR PRS2 adapter. I am patiently waiting. :)

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Yeah, just got off work, busy night. Put 5.1 hours on the machine. My azz is numb!!

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
That's awesome, Mike, you could do a barrel kit with an 18" heavy barrel and sell it with the prs stock and adapter as a spr/dmr package for the ACR.

Sent from my Apple II

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
That's awesome, Mike, you could do a barrel kit with an 18" heavy barrel and sell it with the prs stock and adapter as a spr/dmr package for the ACR.

Sent from my Apple II
Make it 6.5 and I'm in.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 16 of 16 Posts