Votes: 16 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I havnt been on so much the past few days. This storm has done some damage. But I've got to say there are a few recent posts that grow within a couple hours. That's good sh!t. I respect the talent and everything the members here bring to the table so the platform stays alive. Its a good time coming on here. Learning from others and discussion of different topics. I could be off saying this but take it with a grain of salt please. I don't think a variant two if the acr will wipe us off the map. Especially since it's because of the support the members provide is what will keep it alive. Bushmaster has the forum to thank. And im proud to be a part of an elite population that owns this thing.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha I am comparing it to my G8. The company is up to something and the owners are running the show. All in all its a great place to belong to. I've only been here a few months. I joined because I couldn't figure out the ambi charging handle.

·
Registered
737 Posts
I'm with hwill. Quantity =/= Quality. Time is money, so I'd rather have a few posts that are concise, informative and legible than page after page of drivel you have to sift through just to find a nugget or two. But that's just me. And elite is a strong term for a bunch of guys that happen to own the same model rifle. Not trying to be negative, just real... :D

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
It never ceases to amaze how gun people who are always about "rights" seem to forget that other people have rights too. Maybe BS'ing and talking about something in common interest is part of all that? lol!

Gun forums are serious business after all. What with everyone shooting a thousand rounds a day in never ending carbine classes taught by Navy SEAL-Green Beret-13th Warriors. I think we should all eat some fruit and relax. ;)

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I dont like ruffage:p

·
Registered
610 Posts
You know which threads have the shenanigans, it's your choice to enter lol. I love this forum also.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
"I'm gonna pistol whip the next guy that says 'shinanigans'"

·
Registered
299 Posts
I too love this forum... and cant wait to see what is around the next corner for this platform ! that said can someone please explain what the odd graphic is at the top of our page, where did it come from what does it mean???

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
.............please explain what the odd graphic is at the top of our page, where did it come from what does it mean???
The graphic is supposed to be a spartan warrior holding an ACR instead of a spear. The pink thingy is supposed to be a shield, supposed to be...............

·
Registered
299 Posts
would have never guessed.... thank you sir for clearing that up for me !!

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
It's a vagina!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts