ACR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went out to buy an ar buffer tube and ended up buying 3 stripped lowers. I need help maybe.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
Ha SD I got ya. Boovar are they all 5.56/223? I've been wanting a .308 lower and found them on sale for $25. Have a feeling they're gone by now.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One will end up a dedicated 50 Beowulf for my wife:rolleyes: as a present. One will be a build with all the "left overs" laying around here at my pad. The other, I have no idea why I got it lol. Also I pushed the .308 out my brain but since you mentioned it I am doomed.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're not alone. I just bought this ACR and I am already scoping out a 7.62 x 39 AR or some variant to buy or build. Not to mention an AAC 7.62SD that I could use for my ACR, M4 and whatever 7.62 I get / build. I guess I wouldn't make a good sponsor haha
Once I move out of Cali I will be putting cans on all that I own lol. "You People" are no help.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Due time and will be a soon for sure. Have a job to finish here and then I am out.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ha SD I got ya. Boovar are they all 5.56/223? I've been wanting a .308 lower and found them on sale for $25. Have a feeling they're gone by now.
Where did you find them for that price I've been looking around wanting one too.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
I just went out to buy an ar buffer tube and ended up buying 3 stripped lowers. I need help maybe.
i have the same problem, i bought an acr upper and ended up with a 2nd acr in a week

1 - 9 of 9 Posts