ACR Forum banner

whats the highest you'll go to have one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the ACR has been rumored to be going for around the $2000 range. Even thogh bushy and rem are more prepared to handle the demand more so than FN was with the scar, I still think gun srores are going to jack up the prices just because "its new", plus the demand. SO, with that being said, what is the most you are willing to spend to get your hands on one of the verry first ones?

·
Registered
2 Posts
While it would be nice to see the original $1400 Magpul price point, I will go as high as $2400. I hope it is under $2000. We'll find out soon.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
My thing is, if you pay 3 grand for it, you are only paying to be the first. When I buy it at the lower price point, mine will be just as good your $3,000 ACR, only I have more money to spend on accessories... :p

·
Registered
28 Posts
[quote author=ACRFan link=topic=39.msg189#msg189 date=1263818942]
My thing is, if you pay 3 grand for it, you are only paying to be the first. When I buy it at the lower price point, mine will be just as good your $3,000 ACR, only I have more money to spend on accessories... :p
[/quote]

+1, I REALLY don't want to spend $2k on just the rifle, maybe rifle plus ammo and accessories.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts