ACR Forum banner

How long is the back order?

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Freddy979 
#1 ·
I've ordered a basic handguard for my FDE ACR and I just ordered an Enhanced stock for my Basic black ACR. The handguard is back ordered and I'm assuming my stock will be too since it hasn't shipped yet.

How long has it taken you guys to get these parts from BM?

#3 ·
Not sure about the hand guards but you can buy the folding stock from MidwayUSA. They say 3/25 to get back in stock from Midway.

#9 ·
I have an Black Enhanced ACR. It took BM four weeks to ship me the wrong color. I now have a Coyote Tan Basic Handguard. I need to call BM customer service to make arrangements for a return.

Good Luck!
If you accept paypal, I'll buy the FDE standard front handguard from you. I have one on back order from BM.

#7 ·
The last post was j u s t what I wanted to know! I also ordered the enhanced handguard about three weeks ago and hadn't gotten a shipment notice - just an email that the order had been placed.
I did order the enhanced buttstock about 3 1/2 weeks ago. It was shipped within 2 days from BM.

#8 ·
Humm, thanks. I ordered through BM already so I'll just wait. I've had items on back order with Midway for over a 2 months now and each time the next due date arrives, it automatically moves it out 30 days. So I don't give too much credit to their back order delivery dates.
I must have got your order everytime you had to wait. The longest I've ever waited on a part from midway was two weeks and it came earlier than the due date. Either I've had real good luck with them or you've just had bad luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.