ACR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using Windows and an android phone all my life, but at one point I got so tired of these devices that I decided to try using Apple, I liked it. Only I do not know at all applications for these devices. What can you advise?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Apple phones and laptops have always been good, they got their popularity almost immediately, in many places they are better than all companies, so I hope that they will continue to keep the bar, and it only gets better.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have been using Windows and an android phone all my life, but at one point I got so tired of these devices that I decided to try using Apple, I liked it. Only I do not know at all applications for these devices. What can you advise?
So with most of my Macs I got the Apple version of Microsoft Office, installed with mine, but with Office 365 you can install office on any Mac, iPhone or iPad. If you are a gamer your options become more limited, unless you are willing to BootCamp your Mac and install Windows on a partition, or you are comfortable running a virtual machine. There isn't the market for software on the Apple side of the house like there is for Windows.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I feel like this Macbook discussion should get moved somewhere else because it has nothing to do with the ACR. Perhaps a moderator could move it to another section for everything unrelated to the ACR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts