ACR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By popular request.

Talked to Aaron today about my barrels, he said it would be fine to post here. He is making 5.56 and 300BLK barrels to any spec. He makes very high quality stuff and is just a nice guy all around.

His company is Delta Company Arms

http://www.deltacompanyarms.com/CONTACT_US.html

Tell him the guy bugging him for barrels sent you.

Also talked with BM today. Word from them was 30 days until 6.8 conversion kit release. And no spare parts are available for 2 weeks as they were all shipped to the new plant.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Always good to welcome another vendor to the party. And good news about the 6.8 conversion. We'll see if it holds true. I'll need to start saving my pennies again.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Your lower stays the same. 6.8mm MAGAZINES are available from C-Products, Barrett, and PRI. Some people have managed to fit 6.8mm into 5.56mm USGI mags but I hear that feeding is sketchy at best.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
In my world I'd make a 6.8 PMag and resize the lower as needed for the larger mag.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Below $300, you wi have to call for an exact price. Aaron is a super guy to talk to.
Really!!

If I could just my hands on the barrel stuff, (gas block, piston guide, etc) I would be giving him a call. Really wanna play with the 300 blackout stuff.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Really!!

If I could just my hands on the barrel stuff, (gas block, piston guide, etc) I would be giving him a call. Really wanna play with the 300 blackout stuff.
Definitely! How much for a 12.5" ACR 300 BLK barrel? Preferably melonite or stainless w/ nickel.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Please educate the uniformed: So if I ordered a barrel in either caliber from Delta it would not come complete? What else do I need to buy?

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Please educate the uniformed: So if I ordered a barrel in either caliber from Delta it would not come complete? What else do I need to buy?
If the barrels are complete with extension only, you will need for a turn key operation:
Barrel locking device (with wrench)
Piston and spring
Piston guide and screw
Gas block with 2 pins
Complete regulator
Flash hider / muzzle break with crush washer
(New bolt if caliber is anything other then 5.56 based case head)

Of course all these parts can be taken from your current barrel, but you will not be able to use the old barrel till you swap the parts back.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Won't need a new bolt for 300 BLK. That would be the easiest caliber for Delta to make a barrel for.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Bare barrels or complete replacements? 30 days from BM? woot!

·
Registered
749 Posts
How about a full drop in pinned FA 14.5" 5.56 barrel? Is that on the horizon? Seems like that would be a slam dunk...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.