ACR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,
I just bought a brand new 795 to teach my son how to shoot with, and for my own fun at the range. This is my first .22, shot them before of course just never owned one (or any other rifle).
A couple questions...
First, it came with a very cheap basic scope. I would like to eventually replace it with a better cheap scope. Something good up to a 100yds. Any recommendations ? Less than $50 if possible.
Second, I researched the gun and it seems that the scope has a propensity to walk off the dovetail. Does anyone have a good solution for that.
Third, I am looking for a cheap lockable case, again, any recommendations ? I don't have a gun safe and keeping it on top of a dresser, even locked with a cable and without magazine, is not a good long term solution.
Finally, any tips, any necessary mods or accessories you can share ? I don't want to accessorize or modify it just for the heck of it, I was specifically looking for a gun that is great straight out of the box, but if there are proven ways to make it better, I'd be interested to hear about it.

·
Official Site Vendor
1,201 Posts
As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it would be our pleasure to discuss this with you and help figure out which would suit your intended use the best. If you've got a few minutes give us a call, 516-217-1000. We've got some great options in inexpensive quality scopes from Athlon, Hawke and Konus
Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts