ACR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Help assemble the weapon library and training materials! Who has interesting content in your opinion, you can send to the post office or publish your own materials yourself thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good day! I sent you a message with a reference to an interesting book about weapons, there is a lot of useful information and very beautiful illustrations.

I am very interested to study the history of weapons, sometimes I make questions on the topic of weapons for crossword to one journal for hunters. I work with a lot of different literature on military topics. I could help you even more if you write for what purposes you need?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I am grateful to you for an accurate responded and sent me a book. I work by a free essay writer, I love to fulfill orders for not familiar to me themes, thereby expanding my profidational qualities. One of the latest tasks is to maintain and write a report from going from analysis. How you already guessed the theme of work related to weapons, but more specifically "word or weapon." In general, the topic is philosovskaya, but I want to understand weapons in more detail. I hope you find suitable literature for me. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts