ACR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I don't remember GA being a restricted state like CA or NY. Atlanta may have some restrictions, but I don't know for sure. Best to do an I-net search of GA gun laws for the definitive answer. I would say ask around at a local gun shop, but most of the time the only know what they can sell where they are. They don't really know the ins / outs of them.

Try here to start:http://crime.about.com/od/gunlawsbystate/p/gunlaws_ga.htm

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Does anyone know if there are any restrictions on the ACR in Georgia?:confused:
There can be any other state other than CA MA NY CT and NJ which regards to Gun Laws, worst case you get the State compliant ACR, but cjt50 is right ask around gun shops will know what you can register legally in GA and what you can't. The ultimate authority will be who ever you need to get a hand gun permit whether it's the State Police or your local Sheriff or Police Dept. Best of Luck... But I think you'll be able to get yourself a ACR

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Haven't lived there in 8 years but GA is a very friendly firearm state. Easy to get a CCW too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haven't lived there in 8 years but GA is a very friendly firearm state. Easy to get a CCW too.
I already have the CCW. That was easy. I've just been reading on here about people not being able to have certain parts on their ACR (Folding stock/fore grip) and was wondering if anything like that was restricted in Georgia.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts