ACR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Death penalty is too good for this piece of shit. He should be thrown in Guantanamo with the rest of his Islamic buddies and kept there till he dies.

http://militarytimes.com/news/2011/07/ap-fort-hood-shooting-suspect-hasan-death-penalty-070611/

Hood shooting suspect will face death penalty
By Angela K. Brown - The Associated Press
Posted : Wednesday Jul 6, 2011 11:55:13 EDT
FORT WORTH, Texas — The Army psychiatrist charged in the worst mass shooting on a U.S. military installation will be tried in a military court and face the death penalty if convicted, Fort Hood’s commanding general announced Wednesday.

Maj. Nidal Hasan is charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder in the November 2009 shooting spree on the post.

A military judge has not been named in the case, and it was not immediately clear when Hasan will be arraigned in a Fort Hood courtroom. He must plead not guilty because it is a death-penalty case, according to military law.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
I was there then. What madness. We were tasked with crb. I think they kept him alive to put him on trial. Death is to easy. He tried claiming insanity but he knew just what he was doing. You don't buy two matching high power pistols wear a man dress discard your belongings and kill soldiers without knowing what you were doing. Lot of stuff happens after that. Hope it brings some justice to all those effected.

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
Fuck this POS. I still firmly believe terrorists should be fed to pigs, live and on camera and broadcast to the world.

This is what happens to you when you attack Americans in the name of Allah.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Fuck this POS. I still firmly believe terrorists should be fed to pigs, live and on camera and broadcast to the world.

This is what happens to you when you attack Americans in the name of Allah.
This would will help stop them.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
This joker changed the lives of so many including my own. He is fortunate american laws provide him a quick death. Our laws protect him from what he truly deserves. A humiliating and lonely slow death. To make him fear his maker and for the forgiveness of every family he effected. Every terrified family member I saw go see their soldier in the hospital.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts