ACR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard any news on when Bushy will release the folder? I hope they release the "enhanced" parts before the rifles. I was told @ one month to release date two weeks ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not sure of a date but I bet 75% of "Basic" owners are in for one. The ACR with folding stock and basic handguard is the cats meow.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree wholeheartedly. That configuration was how Magpul originally intended the Masada 2 b. I bought rail panels 4 the forend, but the hardware is too long. Boo hoo to magpul. Don't they test these things out?

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Bank on the stock being tough to get for awhile.

There will be demand from Basic owners and new Enhanced models being cranked out.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wonder if they will show up on the "enhanced" models before being sold as individual pieces? I hope so because I want to get a complete unit. See how it plays out for a bit.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Called Bushmaster today and was told the enhanced will be shipping next month. don't know what the availability of stocks will be though. Time will tell.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Heard somewhere that the parts and stuff will come out after first batch orders for the enhanced as they are all getting used in the enhanced obviously. Hurry up and wait. I'm good at that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts