ACR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else flip the handle upward on their ACR? aside from making it easier to grab it keeps from marking up the receiver!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I didn't flip it though I did flatten it out a little bit.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
anyone have a vidoe how to remove the CH?or how to break down the buttstock.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
nm,i got the CH out and the buttstock,thnx anyway.
flipped over the CH.....like it that way alot more.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I'm hoping the folding ambi CH comes out, that would be a nice addition.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm hoping the folding ambi CH comes out, that would be a nice addition.
ack! I hate folding charging handles - movement movement, pressure, decisions, decisions, gun fire, move, move, move - oh snap time to charge the weapon sllloooooowwwwww down guy with a screwdriver on a infomercial - never mind bad guy already killed you dead. I always here from the dumb companies that SWAT guys snag there gear - so I'm not swat tacticooled up and I want speed not complexity.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
ack! I hate folding charging handles - movement movement, pressure, decisions, decisions, gun fire, move, move, move - oh snap time to charge the weapon sllloooooowwwwww down guy with a screwdriver on a infomercial - never mind bad guy already killed you dead. I always here from the dumb companies that SWAT guys snag there gear - so I'm not swat tacticooled up and I want speed not complexity.
You have a point there, a non folding ambi set up would work.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
id like a ambi non folder.

·
Registered
11 Posts
the one thing i always hated about the G36 was the folding CH i would have preferred it just being a T handle sticking out on both sides. folding CH can also be a pain in the backside if you've got gloves on

1 - 17 of 17 Posts