ACR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Looks pretty good. The Siege tickles the mall ninja in me. But I'll kick him back down when I remind him that I have an OTV I didn't have to pay any money for. :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
First Spear was started by John and Scott Carver, who started Eagle. They were so upset with the downturn Eagle had taken and the horrible service their customers were getting (thanks to the Management of ATK) that they decided to start over and do things the right. The prices may be a bit high, but it's still made in America (Fenton, MO)

ATK/Eagle has been outsourcing to the Dominican Republic for just over 2 years now with talks of additional outsourcing to Vietnam, an easy move since they bought Blackhawk as well. My friends argue that, no matter where it's made, it still has to pass Eagle's quality control. After the nosedive customer service took, how do we know they're not lowering the level of QC as well?

Sorry, early morning rant. I'll shut up now.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Love made in the USA. These guys and Beez are at the top of my list.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I always try to get USA made goods. Thanks for the link VB3 looks like great gear.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Def going to pick up that rig now

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Grifter, I had no idea they bought Blackhawk. That's kinda disappointing. I like their stuff. I hope they are able to maintain integrity of the product.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
The Seige vest

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Yeah? You still in and your unit allow personal gear or just for yourself? I definitely have the inclination to upgrade my Interceptor... leading contender right now would be the BCS OTV conversion with cummerbund. That way I can re-use the 3a soft-armor. Doesn't have quick release, but still kinda hard to justify dropping 3 more Franklins when it's just going to sit there in my safe most of the time. I would probably feel a bit silly wearing that out shooting. Though I do appreciate "train like you fight," don't see myself in a real fight, I guess.

It does look pretty cool, though. So does the BFG SOC-C.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
I EAS'd on july 1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts