ACR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but not as much as the bullet button so I went featureless.

I started with this before I bought the basic folder.

Now it looks like this

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
whats that thing on the pistol grip for?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
lol,i thought NJ was bad!thats just dam ridiculous.

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I feel MUCH safer. Knowing that that grip attachment will prevent the user from being able to go on a mass killing spree.
Especially as we all know that a person intent on doing just that, will at the very least abide by the law, and leave that piece on giving more people a chance.

I would NEVER live in Cali again. EVER!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol,i thought NJ was bad!thats just dam ridiculous.
It is very ridiculous but it's really easy to take off. Also, while it's on, the weapon is still very easy to manipulate and actually takes a lot of stress off of my wrist which I have problems with.

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
I thought ny had it rough. Were allowed pistol grips and don't need bullet buttons. But we can't have a folding telescoping stock or flash supressorsor mags in excess of ten rounds built after the ban date. End of 1994 I think. But if you have a preban your good to go. Plus they're valuable. Nice looking rifle though. I love the coyote. I wouldn't have painted mine if I had that color

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
It is very ridiculous but it's really easy to take off. Also, while it's on, the weapon is still very easy to manipulate and actually takes a lot of stress off of my wrist which I have problems with.
i find that contraption amazing!i didnt reliaze such stupitidy exsisted in this country,and im currently in NJ.its utterly worthless.............vote out those imbeciles in office.NJ,CA,MA,CT,NY will never change cant wait to leave the NE.NEVER SET FOOT IN AGAIN EXCEPT TO SEE FAMILY.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I'll probably be moving to Arizona in the next few years. Waiting for someone to die to leave me a house. I know that sounds bad but he's not a good person.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I've been thinking about a solar tactical grip but am living with a bullet button for now. I'm hoping one of these days SCOTUS will remind California that it's still in the Union and that the 2nd Amendment applies.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
good luck...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been thinking about a solar tactical grip but am living with a bullet button for now. I'm hoping one of these days SCOTUS will remind California that it's still in the Union and that the 2nd Amendment applies.
Yeah good luck with that. I look at it this way, it's easier to take the solar tactical grip on and off than it is to remove the bullet button and put the stock mag release back on. SHTF my rifle will go back to bone stock quicker than yours. That's the whole reason why I did it.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Yeah good luck with that. I look at it this way, it's easier to take the solar tactical grip on and off than it is to remove the bullet button and put the stock mag release back on. SHTF my rifle will go back to bone stock quicker than yours. That's the whole reason why I did it.
I dunno only takes about a minute to undo the one screw. Besides, I have other weapons. I prefer 12ga and .45 for home defense but have the featureless SU-16CA handy and next project is a 20" featureless M16A4 clone (I was going to do Monsterman but decided to do Solar Tactical instead)...

It will take more time to cut off all the mag blocks and drill out the pins and assemble the unbuilt rebuild kits than switching my ACR over. :D

·
Registered
1,932 Posts

·
Mod Squad
1,892 Posts
I think id choose the bullet button over the pistol grip thing. Its our high crime liberal states that do it to us. Still though the man made a good choice in buying the rifle.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
how the heck can you shooy a rifle like that?is it hard to control?
It's kinda like a rifle/shotgun that doesn't have a pistol grip. SKS, Garand, etc.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how the heck can you shooy a rifle like that?is it hard to control?
I have not shot it yet but I think that it's going to be very stable. It makes you use your other hand more to press the rifle into your shoulder. Like I said, I so far have no trouble at all manipulating the weapon like it's not even on there. Much faster reloads than if I had the bullet button.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts