ACR Forum banner
61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
A complete set? I can have them ready to ship pretty quick.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
I could use a lock ring spacer. My barrel locks up at about 4:30. Thinking a slightly thinner spacer would get me closer to 6:00. Do you have any and whats your thought on it? It drives me nuts that it isnt exactly at 6:00. Also rubs a little on hand-guard heat-shield.

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Ive been slammed for the last week with my main job, I'll see what I can do on a different spacer. Can you measure how thick your spacer is?

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I can have them on the way pretty quick. How many do you want? I can have some on the way by the end of the week.

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
I received a big shipment today, I updated the first post.

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
No sir, they have been on backorder for over 2 years. I'm trying to get some or make up a workaround.

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Speed, do you have a machine shop or access to one? I know the specs off hand for the most part.

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Parts list updated in main post. Factory 1/7 stripped barrels included in that list!

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Sorry...been away for several months. Glad to see that Bushmaster is keeping their word. Any chance you might get a complete 14.5" barrel assembly? Any idea at the price? Are the stripped barrels you have the thinner profile or the standard heavy type we all have? I still need to measure my spacer so I can order a thinner one from you...will get that done this weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
I can get factory barrel sets as well. These were from 300 conversions. A factory barrel set is 590 shipped. I also offer pinning for 50 dollars (or free if you trade the blackout for the work)

They do have a lighter profile as well. There's no m4 notch.

61 - 80 of 93 Posts