ACR Forum banner
61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Super Moderator
324 Posts
I could use a lock ring spacer. My barrel locks up at about 4:30. Thinking a slightly thinner spacer would get me closer to 6:00. Do you have any and whats your thought on it? It drives me nuts that it isnt exactly at 6:00. Also rubs a little on hand-guard heat-shield.

·
Premium Member
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Ive been slammed for the last week with my main job, I'll see what I can do on a different spacer. Can you measure how thick your spacer is?

·
Premium Member
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I can have them on the way pretty quick. How many do you want? I can have some on the way by the end of the week.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I don't have one to test with but from what I've seen the ACR gas plug looks an awful lot like the FAL gas plug. Wouldn't it be funny if Magpul "borrowed" it? hum...

·
Super Moderator
324 Posts
Sorry...been away for several months. Glad to see that Bushmaster is keeping their word. Any chance you might get a complete 14.5" barrel assembly? Any idea at the price? Are the stripped barrels you have the thinner profile or the standard heavy type we all have? I still need to measure my spacer so I can order a thinner one from you...will get that done this weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
I can get factory barrel sets as well. These were from 300 conversions. A factory barrel set is 590 shipped. I also offer pinning for 50 dollars (or free if you trade the blackout for the work)

They do have a lighter profile as well. There's no m4 notch.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts