ACR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I can get a bolt carrier group. There's one on the FS forum for about the same as the cost of a new unmodified one.

I do have a brass defector left too.

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I updated the first post about lower parts

Also if you emailed me and I didn't reply, send me a follow up just to make sure. I replied to 10 pm's today alone trying to catch up on this weekend.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm a ACR newbie, what's the difference V1 and V2 brass deflector? Have any left?
A picture says a thousand words...

v1v2.png

(As for why, there's a thread here: http://www.acrforum.com/forum/acr-g...-deflector-vs-v1-weights-comparison-pics.html The weight savings are negligible; it's the deflection angle that really matters. Supposedly it fixes an ejection problem that a very small number of ACR's were having, bouncing spent cases back into the ejection port.)

Honestly, I like the beta version that (as far as I can tell) never shipped. Anyone know where I can get one?
magpul_masada_l1.jpg

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Can you get a black polymer hand guard by chance
I might have one at the shop right now. I will be checking tomorrow.

As far as the brass deflector, the only thing that matters is that it looks cool... Functionality is only a bonus ;)

The original ones never shipped, I doubt they would be that good mostly because the deflection angle is probably close to the factory v1 deflector

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
ill take a bag of screws if you have any?

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
thnx man,send me a price.also do you do BBL work or conversions?

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I do conversions, I can ask my shop about additional work if you want though. I usually have them do what I can't finish up.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
ok,thinking about doing 6.5.

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I can do that, I'll PM you tomorrow and get some details hashed out plus check my inventory for the screws too.

I did check with BM, the price of the piston support has gone up by 20 dollars. They are now 105 dollars a set. I'm gonna see if I can have a piece machined to reduce the cost.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
ok thnx alot.

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Hey, I've gotten a bunch of parts in and will be going through them asap. I've been slammed for the last week so I'm not 100 percent sure what they sent me. I will say that they are low on stock right now, I have a bunch of parts on backorder at the moment.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts