ACR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Need a upper receiver screw the one that mounts behind the stamp "Model-BACR-Caliber-multi" if you have any screws left sir. Please send me your paypal i will get it out ASAP. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Quick update. If you ordered a brass deflector, they are coming. Bushmaster should be shipping them to me this week. Once they arrive I will ship out the ones that paid first and the rest will be up for grabs.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just sent you a PM about ordering a V2 deflector and a question. Having weird issues tonight and can't tell if it went through. If you didn't get it, please let me know.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I had the phone number for bushmaster's parts department, but have since lost it and can't seem to find it again. Anyone know off hand?
Never mind. Found it:
1-800-883-6229
Mon. through Fri. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I'll see if I can get any in, they were out of stock last time I checked.

I do have 6 brass deflectors in stock again!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Can i get one of Brass Deflectors?

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Yes, I will be shipping them tomorrow night for the orders that are paid up. If you want one, shoot me a pm and I'll get you taken care of

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'll take a V2 brass deflector as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Awesome man, I have a few left and can ship first thing Monday. All my paid orders are shipped and should be delivered today.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bigdog, Thanks for the support bud. I am still restricted on PMs so I need to chatter a bit more but I am on board with the conversion.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts