ACR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally received my tan HHS-I after months and months of waiting, only problem now is my ACR is sitting at the Remington repair shop across the country hopefully getting fixed because the barrel extension came loose...WTH!!! :confused: 20130822_133254.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Why is it called Holographic hybrid? Ive never heard it called that. is that just the opmod version of the xps2?

Hope you see your rifle back soon.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Why is it called Holographic hybrid? Ive never heard it called that. is that just the opmod version of the xps2?

Hope you see your rifle back soon.
OPMOD version of EXPS, (built in riser with QD mount) Called HHS because of the bundle of magnifier and EXPS. (marketing thingy ;) )

·
Registered
973 Posts
Yea, that's an Optics Planet marketing deal. Guess it sounded better than EXPS2 with magnifier. LOL

·
Registered
26 Posts
Great setup Im currently running the same thing but I got them sepratly due to getting an EXPS 3-2 for $250 of a desperate friend.

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
I liked the Acr with the Hybrid sight in the game, I wonder if I get one in real life if it will be as fun to shoot.

Actually to be exactly like the game I need a black exps3 but the tan looks pretty good on the Coyote rifle

·
Mod Squad
4,526 Posts
That's funny. I like the 416 in the game so much, I thought, "Would it be stupid to buy an MR556 and set it up exactly how I have it in the game?"

Yes Francis. Yes it would be.

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Damnit Ranny, don't poop on my parade... Bf3 and Bad Company 2 both have the 416, funny thing is I already had my rifle built to their specs before the games were released.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Id rather build a mk18 to the specs I have my 416 in bf3. Down to the 3 color tiger stripe, minus the eotech

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I made the first post to this in August, was waiting for my rifle to come back from repair. When I received it back in September I was a little distressed that the gunsmith had wrote in the assessment report that the barrel extension wasn't loose that the gas block was loose and that's what was repaired. Really??? I know the extension was loose and I only put it back on hand tight. I called both the Remington repair department and Bushmaster directly to get their advice to which I was assured the smith would have checked everything was up to spec. Okay so finally get to go shooting and sight in my new system....went with a friend of mine and had a hard time trying to zero in, I would adjust the sight it seemed good and then would be off again, at first I thought maybe it was the wind (which was pretty strong) but after zeroing and then getting random consistency at 100 yrds I bagged it. I came home and took my gun down and behold the barrel extension is loose! Not only was it loose the pin on the extension was also easy to remove with my fingers. So I call bushmaster the following Monday have to send in my rifle again...ugh. I Finally got it back this week and I have a brand new Barrel, wasn't expecting a new Barrel, I've had the rifle for a couple years but Bushmaster/Remington gave me no hassle, no charge and though I was a bit frustrated I've been waiting almost three months to use my Eotech system I can't really complain. So here's hoping to a fun weekend at the range, as long as the weather complies.
ACR.jpg

·
Registered
47 Posts
I looked at those kits. I like them. I'm thinking about getting one for my ACR. I really wish Trijicon and Eotech weren't so pricey. We used them all the time in Country.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts