ACR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the world end wear you are today, did anyone witness the rapture occuring some were? plz do tell...hehehe

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well, I've not seen anything yet. But the day isn't over. I figure it must be affecting the major cities first like NY, LA, Chicago. Thats why nothing has reached me here in the Rocky Mountains. BUT if its coming slow like a Zombie hoard, I'm prepared. The wife and I are armed to the teeth... We won't go down without a fight!

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
i think it did, good thing i loaded all of my mags because i see zombies.... time to play =)

oh sh1t thats just my neighbor being normal

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I don't normally talk down about anyone's beliefs but I do feel bad for some of those folks. They'll get disenchanted and question their faith.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wait now its postponed till october, hope it don't interfere with hunting season. I might have to shoot somebody then.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Nah, I'm holding out for the "real" end of the world on 12/21/2012. No way the Mayans could be wrong... :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Matthew 24:43-44 (NIV) "But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

·
Registered
737 Posts
Exactly. I don't get how some sheeple put more faith in an old codger on the radio than directly from the source...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts