ACR Forum banner

Dialed in

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  vSharp 
#1 ·
Took the ACR to the range today and zeroed my XPS2....Rifle functioned flawlessly. Got the Eotech zeroed in 3 shots. Was getting quarter sized groups center of target at 75 yards (longest lane offered at the range I was at). I had a couple of buddies with me, and one of them is a new ACR owner as of today. I can't get enough of this rifle. I love it.

#3 ·
what kind of reticle(s) does that have? also, i am curious to what kind of ammo you used and if you had any malfunctions.
glad to hear you got your holo sighted in!

#4 ·
It's the standard 1moa dot with 65 moa ring surrounding it. The sight is an Eotech XPS2-0. I am in love with it.

The ammo I used:

Tula Russian Hollow Tip .556 Steel Casing

Federal Ball FMJ Standard .556 Brass Casing

PMC FMJ .556 Brass Casing

Wolf Russian FMJ .556 Steel Casing

All ammo has cycled flawlessly. Not one hiccup, other than a buddy of mine accidentally knocking the sight off the gun :eek:. I must have not had it on tight enough. The beautiful thing is, when re-attached it held zero.

#5 ·
sounds excellent. thanks for answering my questions. i am picking my ACR up tomorrow and am looking to go out and eat up some rounds.. i cant wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.