ACR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
have you guys seen the friggin CZ 805 BREN A1/A2?....talk about copy cats it looks almost identical to the acr...could just be me but wtf?...hhahaaha

...oh yea, it has the capability to change calibers...556, 6.8, 7.62x39...the charging handle was forward as well, but they changed it to set more towards the middle...somebody throw something...shit...

http://youtu.be/MaL_oKeESUI

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Actually it's closer to the SCAR, almost an exact copy really.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i saw it a while ago they had a review in the small arms mag 4 or five pages worth...i wonder if we'll see them over here?...if so my bank account is going to get another swift kick in the nuts...

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
its looking like xcr's are going on he menu it took one trip in the robarm catalog and i was sold on those things
well said sir.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
read in an article yesterday that since more and more foreign countries are developing weapons to accommodate 6.8spc(like the czech) that there is a good chance it could become a nato round and thus cheaper and more available...i think i've heard that before...

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
read in an article yesterday that since more and more foreign countries are developing weapons to accommodate 6.8spc(like the czech) that there is a good chance it could become a nato round and thus cheaper and more available...i think i've heard that before...
Well that would be just swell. It would have been better if I could hope to see a 6.8 ACR conversion some day, but I don't see it.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I wish Prvi or some foreign company started up 6.8 production. Might help drive down domestic prices a little.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Shhhhh...tackleberry...they might here you...and we'll all end up in a siberian gulag...for beating a dead horse.....hahhahaaa
Hahaha. Well at least it's made it's way into video games. (see Modern Warfare 3 thread) Real life is sure follow...right? :)

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Ew. Bullpups.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Exactly.

The only bull pup I've toyed with that felt comfortable is an aug, but I hated the manipulations on it and the ergos. Something about shoving a mag into my armpit isn't right

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
I think its a tan L86 that the Brits carry.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts