ACR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robinson Armament is getting close to releasing the XCR-M. Here a couple of pics of the closer to done prototypes before production models start rolling off the assembly line. The one thing I can't show pics of is the new stock, but Robinson still believes the XCR-M will ship with their new SCAR/ACR type stock. Best guess is September or October.

IMG_20110712_161335.jpg

IMG_20110712_161328.jpg

IMG_20110712_161320.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Interesting. I definitely would prefer a better stock. What kind of comp is that?

VB3, do you work for RobArm?

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Can you discuss the BCG, :tinhat: heard it has been redesigned from the -L.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would like to know if they are gonna put a 20" or better barrel on the thing. Thats kind of a deal breaker for me in a 308. I dont need another carbine.

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like to know if they are gonna put a 20" or better barrel on the thing. Thats kind of a deal breaker for me in a 308. I dont need another carbine.
Longest I've seen is 18".

No idea on 20".

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm just guessing but due to being exported into Canada the barrel would have to be a minimum of 18.6" to be classed as non-restricted.

All XCR-L rifles imported here have the 18.6" barrels.

I have an XCR-L with two complete uppers in 223 & 6.8 SPC I can hardly wait for the -M to be introduced

and FYI in Canada

restricted firearms = can only be taken to an approved gun club

non-restricted = can be taken anywhere it is legal to carry/shoot/hunt with a firearm

·
Forum Vassal
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just guessing but due to being exported into Canada the barrel would have to be a minimum of 18.6" to be classed as non-restricted.

All XCR-L rifles imported here have the 18.6" barrels.

I have an XCR-L with two complete uppers in 223 & 6.8 SPC I can hardly wait for the -M to be introduced

and FYI in Canada

restricted firearms = can only be taken to an approved gun club

non-restricted = can be taken anywhere it is legal to carry/shoot/hunt with a firearm
I've always been curious about what restricted/non-restricted meant. Thanks for posting this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts