ACR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all are obviously cutting edge folks from the fact that we purchased this rifle. My question to you all is what companion pistol do you like to carry?

I'll start it off. Right now I'm in transition. My agency issued me a Glock 19, and I get an allotment of ammo each month. It's a no frills option that works everytime I pull the trigger.

I'm currently testing a FN Five seveN. I really like the ergonomics, and the weight is very light. I'm taking it to the range tonight to get some trigger time.

Would love to hear what other folks are carrying and why for future purchases.

·
Registered
242 Posts
This thread should have started in general firearms.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Sorry to be short.

Also, there is a handgun picture thread.

·
Premium Member
4,707 Posts
Heh, forumites around here are very disciplined. But yes, venture on over to the General Firearms section and check out the Concealed Carry thread for photos of BigDog's slick USP CT SD. Now that's a carry piece.
thanks man lol, i get my raven concealment holster next week for it =)

·
Registered
242 Posts
thanks man lol, i get my raven concealment holster next week for it =)
I ordered my holster 10.1.10. It still says in production. When did you order yours?

·
Premium Member
4,707 Posts
i ordered 10/18 and its in production now too, its order number 123xx, i just ordered another one on sat for my p30 and its production 152xx, cant wait to get it, they are like 3 hours from my house

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.