1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya i know about the Canton Ohio deal.I have my own ideals on what to do with that hump.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Still watching the second video, but so far.. the fact that the cover officer searched the vehicle without removing all occupants is down right disturbing.
Well, the contact officer is over exaggerating initially and then goes WAY overboard coming within an ass hair of making a threat. He's pissed off because they fucked up. That's how it looks to me. They fucked up and just realized that what they were doing could have just lead to an assault on the cover officer.
That being said, there was ample opportunity to tell the officer. Instead of rambling on about how he knew the hooker (which did sound like a lie), he should have finished his sentence....

Now, I'm getting into this rant the contact officer is making about executing him. WOW!! This shit is crazy.

This is bad procedure all around IMHO. I wont get into the specifics, but it's all fucked up. Let's just say Ohio trains a lot differently than West Virginia.

Oh, and that first one, cyberdemonbfg, that is just hilarious. He gets frustrated basically because he doesn't know how to get into that car. That just makes me giggle. It's fucked up, but its funny.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts