ACR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a question about Bushmaster marked pmags I purchased from their website. I bought 4 of them 10+ years ago and they sit in my safe. I’m curious if these have accrued value at all. I can’t find any reliable info out there. I’m not currently interested selling as I plan on adding an ACR to my collection.
thank you for the help.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I don't think there's a big demand for them in general. We had one guy that was an avid collector of all sorts of PMAGs, but I'm pretty sure he already got the ones he wanted, and if I recall correctly he was only interested in new in package samples for his collection.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think there's a big demand for them in general. We had one guy that was an avid collector of all sorts of PMAGs, but I'm pretty sure he already got the ones he wanted, and if I recall correctly he was only interested in new in package samples for his collection.
Thank you for the info. This is the answer I was hoping to see. I didn’t want to use them if they were just a cosmetic collector item. 👍🏻

·
Registered
506 Posts
Well, the only other thing I could add is that if a ban-state government were to get their butts handed to them by a court ruling saying 30rd mags are legal, then you could have some ACR owners behind enemy lines interested in getting a proper mag for their ACRs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, the only other thing I could add is that if a ban-state government were to get their butts handed to them by a court ruling saying 30rd mags are legal, then you could have some ACR owners behind enemy lines interested in getting a proper mag for their ACRs.
Thank you. I really have no interest in parting with them. I just wanted to be clear on what I had and if it was something I should hold onto for safekeeping. Sounds like there is no real collectible factor for them and I don’t need to worry about something my kids would find value in one day. Unless your advice would be to leave them alone and not use them? I have hundreds of other mags to use but these would mate well with my future purchase.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hello,
I have a question about Bushmaster marked pmags I purchased from their website. I bought 4 of them 10+ years ago and they sit in my safe. I’m curious if these have accrued value at all. I can’t find any reliable info out there. I’m not currently interested selling as I plan on adding an ACR to my collection.
thank you for the help.
Ya might hit this guy up. He’s been looking for magazines for what seems like forever. Below is his thread:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts