ACR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bushmaster posted 15 new accessories for the ACR. This is an ACRForum.com scoop. We had it here first.

"A selection of ACR Accessories are posted for sale on Bushmaster’s website. More are coming in the next couple of weeks, including barrels."

Check them out at: http://www.bushmaster.com/products.asp?cat=11

Here is a pic of one of the hottest items (more to follow):

Folding ACR Stock -
ACR Folding Stock Brown.jpg

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Yesssssssss!!!!

Off to buy a basic handguard in black.

I have the enhanced and don't really care for the bulkyness

Reactions: chadie

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Not that I have heard. There is actually some discussion that the folding stock may be 6 - 8 weeks out from delivery. (unconfirmed)

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
[quote author=cjt50 link=topic=123.msg604#msg604 date=1282041781]
Not that I have heard. There is actually some discussion that the folding stock may be 6 - 8 weeks out from delivery. (unconfirmed)
[/quote]

Damn that's a really long time. I just ordered a folding stock yesterday too.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I'm hoping that BFI is just a bit overwelmed as usual and the stuff should start flowing within 10 days, (PRAYING) I have a basic handguard on order thru the website, got the order confirm, but not shipping yet.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Received a call from a bushmaster rep today in regards to a pricing mishap on my order for the recently released stocked. while i had her on the phone i asked what shipping time was looking like she told me they are only shipping a handful out a month at a time and i would be 4-5 weeks for mine that was ordered on 8/14/2010. i also asked about the enhanced handgaurd and she said there is no official release date

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
[quote author=FraternityRogue link=topic=123.msg645#msg645 date=1282847032]
...she told me they are only shipping a handful out a month at a time...
[/quote]

Sounds like they are playing the numbers to keep demand high. The parts being mostly polymer and injection molded can be cranked out in amazing quantities in short order. Assembly of the parts is another issue but if worked in assembly line fashion is still quite efficient. My order was a few days after yours so we'll see what shakes loose.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
[quote author=DSM link=topic=123.msg646#msg646 date=1282873447]
[quote author=FraternityRogue link=topic=123.msg645#msg645 date=1282847032]
...she told me they are only shipping a handful out a month at a time...
[/quote]

Sounds like they are playing the numbers to keep demand high.
[/quote]

i agree 100% those sneaky sneaky people. If LaRue can have a small assembly line and crank out machined metal i think bushmaster can crank out Polymer. As for the Handguard im just hoping someone will trade me. i'll post here as soon as i get my shipment notice

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Well I received my basic handguard yesterday. Now my enhanced is what it should be.

MUCH BETTER!!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
[quote author=cjt50 link=topic=123.msg655#msg655 date=1283012836]
Well I received my basic handguard yesterday. Now my enhanced is what it should be.

MUCH BETTER!!
[/quote]

Sweet!

My basic model ACR is ordered and en route to the dealer and my stock order was placed with BM last week. I'm probably behind a bunch of other folks with respect to the stock order but I'm hoping it won't be too much longer after the rifle gets in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Placed my order on aug 21 and got an email that they shipped the folding stock yesterday and should get it on Friday.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I guess I got the short end of the stick; I ordered a folding stock on 14 Aug and still haven't received mine. I was told it should "probably"ship by the end of this week. We'll see ::)

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
[quote [email protected] link=topic=123.msg699#msg699 date=1283382362]
I guess I got the short end of the stick; I ordered a folding stock on 14 Aug and still haven't received mine. I was told it should "probably"ship by the end of this week. We'll see ::)
[/quote]

i ordered mine the exact same day i bet you get an email tomorrow saying it shipped... hopefully

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ordered mine on the 19th. Didn't hear anything until I got an e-mail yesterday morning that it shipped. It arrived later yesterday afternoon.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
19th for me, arrives today per the tracking info. I ordered coyote though and I'm seeing more coyote ACR's in the distributor lists than black so I'd take it that the black rifles have been a little more popular at the cash register. But, they were also the first ones out too.

ETA: Arrived, everything in order! Now, more mags and a sling... ;D

1 - 20 of 153 Posts