ACR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for some ideas from you guys, I'm torn on what to get, I would like to get a bipod/grip in one like the tpod g2 but I don't like how big it looks. I really like the size of the magpul moe vertical grip but I would like to do some bench shooting as well. Any ideas would be great

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
GripPod. I have one on my ACR. Had one on my M4 in the Corps. I love them. Not the most ergo unit, but it gets the job done of both units

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Which

The MOE is substantially smaller/lighter than the grip pod. The grip pod has more versatility for a more versatile rifle. I have both and I have the grip pod on the ACR right now because I am leaving the option open for a long range change out and the bipod will help with the long shots. Have fun figuring it out.

Mike

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
If you're going to shoot benched most of the time then get a good, solid bipod and not a dual purpose grip thing. My $.02 there. For me, I like a Harris in an ARMS mount because the ARMS mount allows you to remove some of the extraneous attachment hardware of the Harris. The bipod like Ryan (apwr) is talking about is good from a balance and center of gravity standpoint because it mounts high compared to the centerline of bore like some of the "F" class match shooting gear out there. It'll keep it a little more stable with the wider footprint.

The grip pods are good kit if you want a rifle you carry and want some easy and quick to deploy as a rest without having to carry an extra piece of kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts