ACR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let you know that I have installed a new JPFCP-1EZ trigger set in my ACR. My project report can be found here: www.nickelbrass.blogspot.com I also have an original JP trigger set on order and I will be posting the results of my second trigger project there also. I have always liked the JP trigger sets and I have them in all my AR rifles. I thought that I would take a look at installing one in my ACR. I installed the new trigger set and it works great. If your interested, please check it out.

NB

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Very Kool, thanks for heads up.

8)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for taking the time to go look at my report. I hope you enjoyed it. I will
be doing another one that will feature the original JPFC-1 trigger set. It is about
half the price of the new JPFCP-1EZ and I will not have a bunch of left over parts that
I didn't need for this ACR installation. Once again, I hope it was insightful and thanks for
the kind words.
NB

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Good pics and instructions! Great job!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Video! Are you kidding? ::) I don't know anything about video. But, I will see if I can put something together.
NB

·
Registered
242 Posts
I was looking at the Geissele Super Dynamic triggers for the ACR. Has anyone used these? The 3 gun Hybrid trigger looked very nice (SD3G)! Would this work with the ACR?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was looking at the Geissele Super Dynamic triggers for the ACR. Has anyone used these? The 3 gun Hybrid trigger looked very nice (SD3G)! Would this work with the ACR?
I am using a Geissele SSA-E in mine. I think the Super Dynamic would work, but it does put the trigger ahead an 1/8 inch or so. I'm not sure if that is just down at the actual trigger or if it has different geometry. (the trigger on that one is flat) Worst case you would have to trim a bit of platic in front of the trigger.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I really want to install a Giessele SSAE on my ACR, but just I'm kind of skeptical about bending the spring. Just how reliable are these after having to custom fit them? It's just that I've heard a few horror stories about trigger play in the safe position and safeties not functioning properly.

·
Premium Member
4,707 Posts
no sir, i have a stock acr vrs my 10.5 with the trigger and its ridiculous how much better it is, i couldnt tell the difference when it was on my ar15 before the acr

·
Registered
303 Posts
Or put a little bend in the new hammer spring. quite frankly I think they want to pay a little more to put the bend in it for us.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts