ACR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a great all around LPVO for my ACR, hoping to spend around $500.00. Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
16 Posts
And that price range, check out the vortex strike eagle 1x6... They also have a 1x8 for a couple dollars more. Usually palmetto State armory runs good sales on that optic if you get on their mailing list..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looking for a great all around LPVO for my ACR, hoping to spend around $500.00. Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Chris
For the the money I would choose a Vortex Viper PST gen2 1-6x over the strike eagle…

offers actual usable day light bright center dot
Glass is significantly clearer than the strike eagle…. Clarity is about 90-95 percent of the Razor line

Basically you are getting almost razor quality for half the money. I have been seeing the viper on TAC swap and arfcom for about 450-550

I have used all of the above scopes … currently I have a razor and a gen 2 viper

·
Registered
16 Posts
The 1x8 strike eagle is $349 w/mount in PSA right now... 👍

As much as i wanna like the Razor, it just doesn't do it for me.. have you tried the eotech vudu 1x6 ffp.. if they just made the reticle brighter it would be perfect.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The 1x8 strike eagle is $349 w/mount in PSA right now... 👍

As much as i wanna like the Razor, it just doesn't do it for me.. have you tried the eotech vudu 1x6 ffp.. if they just made the reticle brighter it would be perfect.
I started with a Vortex Viper PST Gen1 1-4x on my ACR and currently use the Vudu 1-6x. Definitely an improvement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts