ACR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

Just woundering if anyone is using an Aimpoint H / T-1 or Vortex Sparc on their ACR?

Been hearing alot about them recently and would like to hear your feelings on them. I'm currently using an Eotech 511, (old N battery) or Aimpoint Comp M2.

Cheers!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Currently, I have an Aimpoint H1 w/LaRue mid-height mount and Troy Micro BUIS; I love the set-up but if I had to do it over I would go with an EOTECH XPS 2-2 (IMO, it's a more versatile set-up) with the Troy Micro BUIS. As far as which one is better, that's open to debate. So, in the end just do what makes you happy!!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=ACRguy556 link=topic=131.msg637#msg637 date=1282620241]
Not sure if you've seen this video
[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote [email protected] link=topic=131.msg639#msg639 date=1282620573]
Currently, I have an Aimpoint H1 w/LaRue mid-height mount and Troy Micro BUIS; I love the set-up but if I had to do it over I would go with an EOTECH XPS 2-2 (IMO, it's a more versatile set-up) with the Troy Micro BUIS. As far as which one is better, that's open to debate. So, in the end just do what makes you happy!!
[/quote]

I know, unfortunately I love the Eotech, but without my glasses its a fuzzy mess (picture a 65moa fuzz ball!!!). Only with my distance lens will it clear up, but not as crisp as it was before I had to start wearing glasses. The Aimpoint isnt as bad without glasses, (picture 9 dots in a rounded triangle)with glasses on most days 1 dot, sometimes 2.

Maybe I just need to admit im older now and explore the 1x -4x optics option.

Decisions,,,,,decisions.......... :-\

·
Registered
88 Posts
i dig the fact the eotech has a 1moa dot as opposed to the aimpoint with has a 4moa dot. some have 3 too i think. i havnt seen one with a 1moa yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts