ACR Forum banner
181 - 200 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
And again

Once I get through these match videos I have built up I'll have so reviews and demos up. Like and subscribe by the way. It's a new channel so I've lost all my old views and subscribers.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Testing the ACR with Geissele Super 3 Gun trigger and SJC Titan comp. I don't know whether or not I've posted this but I just moved this over to my new channel.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
You should feel it in person. Without the suppressor it's like a 22. The concussion from the brake feels more like recoil than the the actual recoil.

·
Registered
98 Posts

Interesting. These guys mention sand consistently bringing down the ACR. It's the first review I've heard say anything about that, and there are a lot of vids on youtube that seem to indicate the gun does very well against water and even muddy water.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Exactly.

He "says" and other people "show".
Take this guy, in the vid he puts the ejector side down and then coats the whole gun in mud. Gun doesn't even malfunction, when it wouldn't surprise me at all to see an AK go down under the same test.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON3XLedD4_w

It's entirely possible the ACR is specifically vulnerable to sand because of it's AR15 trigger group and to a lesser extent the bolt head. Faxon reps said as much about their own gun in the youtube comments when AK Operators Union clogged up an ARAK-21. AKOpUn has shown pretty conclusively that sand takes every rifle down eventually, some much sooner than others.

181 - 200 of 203 Posts