ACR Forum banner

ACR Upper for sale.

WTS: 
6K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  DodgeThis27 
#1 · (Edited)
I am selling the upper receiver of an ACR. It has had exactly 100 rounds through it. Does not include bolt carrier group or charging assembly, but all other parts are included. Feel free to ask or refer to pictures to see exactly what is or is not included. No wear to speak of. Price is $620 or best offer,shipped to your local FFL. I will accept PayPal, certified check, or money order.

Wood Hardwood Wood stain Metal Plywood
Trigger Wood Office equipment Gun barrel Hardwood
Wood Wood stain Hardwood Varnish Plank
Wood Hardwood Wood stain Flooring Air gun
Wood Hardwood Houseplant Wood stain Rectangle

Spoken for as of 2/22/14

See less See more
#5 ·
I bought a second ACR with last year's tax return. I intend to make a PDW eventually, and I was going to do it with this receiver, but I haven't really finished customizing my first ACR, and I've reexamined my priorities. I stripped the lower to use with 68's upcoming lower. I'm keeping the bolt carrier group to use for conversions, and I think I'll have it lightened by Marvin. I made a custom charging handle from the CH on this gun, and the charging assembly might get opened up for shorter gas systems. I like having spare parts, and I have an aversion to modifying a part I only have one of. I didn't mean to be cagey about it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.