ACR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my reciever back from Orion Arms and it looks great!

They engraved the required SBR information and the compony logo as if it came from the factory that way.

Ryan is quick with responding to emails and they covered every point of my order to the T.

I'll post a few picks this evening.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
??????????

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
no pics so it didn't happen

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
I'm always right

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
WHOA WHOA...It's been swollen a long time. I didn't need your affirmation ;)

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Orion really did a nice job, looks better then factory markings.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
still didnt shoot the fly. no video, didnt happen. it was a photoshopped pic. and when you do get a video, ill claim you used a video editor. you will not win. ha

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still didnt shoot the fly. no video, didnt happen. it was a photoshopped pic. and when you do get a video, ill claim you used a video editor. you will not win. ha
lol gotcha

Well if you're ever in Anchorage, AK we'll have to hit the range sometime ;).

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Kjsl105, that looks great. I like the logo especially. But oh grandma, what a loaded rifle you have. I would have a hard time finding a spot for my hand. Tacti-cool to the extreme.

How do you like your ACOG? I'm currently researching what model to get.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
lol gotcha

Actually, I might be coming sometime soon. My buddy moved up there and I plan to go see him

·
Super Moderator
4,707 Posts
Kjsl105, that looks great. I like the logo especially. But oh grandma, what a loaded rifle you have. I would have a hard time finding a spot for my hand. Tacti-cool to the extreme.

do it i love mine

lol gotcha

that looks great, i especially like the avatar on it too

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Thanks Tackle,

Haha "tacticool", I assure you thought went into the assembly. It does look pretty cluttered but it is good and comfortable both lefty/righty.
The PEQ-15 is kinda beefy but is worth it's weight with my NVM-14. The 12.5" barrel will make a huge difference as well.

I'm running the TA31ECOS that I had duracoated black. I also own an Aimpoint T-1 and EOTECH (and love them) but chose the ACOG because I prefer the red dot/4x combo.

Actually, I might be coming sometime soon. My buddy moved up there and I plan to go see him

Awesome brother, if you have time during your visit drop me a line and we'll get out there.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Thanks Tackle,

Haha "tacticool", I assure you thought went into the assembly. It does look pretty cluttered but it is good and comfortable both lefty/righty.
The PEQ-15 is kinda beefy but is worth it's weight with my NVM-14. The 12.5" barrel will make a huge difference as well.

I'm running the TA31ECOS that I had duracoated black. I also own an Aimpoint T-1 and EOTECH (and love them) but chose the ACOG because I prefer the red dot/4x combo.

Awesome brother, if you have time during your visit drop me a line and we'll get out there.
Most definitely. Let's go shoot a moose

1 - 20 of 29 Posts