ACR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look...I know alot of people are disappointed at the first prices released for this rifle. But the damn thing has been out for all of about 2 weeks. I can currently find 3 rifles on gunbroker for a "buy-it-now" price of $2100. Thats alot cheaper than a SCAR, a Knights Arm. AR, a Noveske AR, an LWRC AR, etc....

Relax, the rifles great, ITS OUT FOR PURCHASE, and the prices will come down. Too many people have their underwear in a twist.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I think the problem that people have is that Magpul promised it would be in the $1500 range. Then it is introduced with the initial offering of like $2300 for the basic and the enhanced (railed) version for about $400 or so more. That is a far cry from $1500 promised.

Remember the ACR was supposed to be the "people's rifle"

·
Registered
13 Posts
[quote author=OTO27 link=topic=65.msg345#msg345 date=1271259342]
check out the pricing at impact guns: http://www.impactguns.com/store/bushmaster_ACR_rifles.html ,
Not bad, but I still refuse to spend over 2,000 on the "basic" configuration. I feel that 2,000 is a fair price for the basic, and I will buy as soon as it gets there.
[/quote]

Agreed 2k for basic is enough.
Know a guy that bought his for 1960

If I can get a dealer around here to go 2k, well Id be a proud new owner. And Im almost positive I can get one to go 2k.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts