ACR Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
Been a little off the grid since the parts came in and I shipped the initial batch out; had a small family emergency. As I mentioned the there where some minor blemishes with 1913 Endcaps with some tooling paths. The gentlemen I have been working with had a little boy just prior to the components being handed off the some other people within the company so them getting shipped as such understandable oversight.

Ironically no one seemed to mind who preordered them, and the shop reduced the rate on all the the blemished preorders. The rest are being fixed currently. I do however have one more 1913 Endcap blem that I forgot to send back as I put it with the MPX/MCX brace or stock adapter.

So $185.00 for the last blem, and the others are still $215 till they come back.

Thanks everyone, and thanks for the pictures.

Here is a complete MPX brace one of the 1913 Endcaps.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Still have a few of the brace/PDW Stock adapters and Pic Rail endcaps available. Looking to move on to another ACR project within the next month. I still have one blemished pic rail that is available at a discounted rate, the others have been fixed.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
No. Sig makes a folding AR buffer tube adapter that mounts to a Pic Rail, adding two additional variants to the main run would have additional cost to a run that was coming in higher than I wanted anyhow.

·
Registered
62 Posts
This project started about a year and a half ago, after trying to get Bushmaster to sell me an Upper about 8 months before that which needlessly to say was not successful for a whole host of reasons. What you seeing is the second iteration of that with a built pistol with from an upper from Dana and a demo parts kit ACR.

I am making a run of 10x ACR Pistol Brace adapters & 20x 1913 Endcaps. This is not a gauging interest thread.

QD&T, coatings, and finally pricing were finalized over the last week. The brace adapter is the next P.O. to get machine time with the company I am using. 10 May 19 is the current expected delivery date to me, with a fit and fitment mule delivered to me prior to the main run being commenced.

The brace adapter will use a SB Tactical MPX PSD Brace (Not Included) which can be purchased directly from SB Tactical MPX PSB Replacement Brace | SB Tactical

The brace plate is 6061, with a Type II Black anodize coating
The brace button is 1100 high yield steel, with a Black powerdercoated finish

The brace plate supports 2x QD provisions on each side of the weapon, Using a type 1 and type 2 (threaded) QD mount, or you can run a single side using a bolt and nut similar to the OE configuration of the stock. 1x 1" 10-24 fastener provided

The 1913 Endcap uses the same material and coating.

The endcap supports a single QD provsion. 1x 5/16 10-24 fastener Provided

Brace Adapter Price: (6 Remaining as of 23 May)

$250.00 Shipped after parts arrive

1913 Endcap: (15 Remaining as of 23 May)
$230.00 Shipped after parts arive

Paypal F&F is primary payment method.

The CAD image reflects what is being produced. Some of the images reflect earlier iterations of components.

PM me with Brace in the the title if you are interested in ordering one.

Are these 1913 rail adapters still being made?

41 - 48 of 48 Posts