ACR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey rifle owners, hope you still have your ACR rifles :)

I'm an outsider and a 3d artist - i want someone to make some photos of your ACR rifle and send it for me, and i mean actually a lot of them photos!
Would someone be interested to pick that much time for me? Not for free of course too

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to see up-close photos of various components like trigger assembly, bolt, lower receiver's insides, upper receiver's insides, barrel, stock etc. And most importantly i need it measured with vernier caliper (not everywhere but at some certain points of interest)
I'm going for making a 3d model (not for 3d print, but rather for 3d game) realistic enough so the inside parts would make sense.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't do 3dvprint, just realtime 3d art, got my official site in my account details
Don't over estimate amount of measuring I need - basically I want to know how wide the upper receiver is and some extra refs on the buttstock adapter
I'm not even American

·
Registered
444 Posts
I don't do 3dvprint, just realtime 3d art, got my official site in my account details
Don't over estimate amount of measuring I need - basically I want to know how wide the upper receiver is and some extra refs on the buttstock adapter
I'm not even American
Precisely my point.

As a red blooded American, an engineer, and an 07/02, I'm asking that no one shares high res photos with Fridock. The photos almost certainly will be used to reverse engineer all components of the ACR for nafarious purposes.

True, the same info could be gathered with a set of hand measurement devices, but one would need access to an actual firearm to take the measurements. In this case I'm curious why the OP can't borrow one and pull the dims himself. Hence my position on the matter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts