ACR Forum banner

ACR DMR Stock AKA PSR2

25K views 80 replies 27 participants last post by  centraltexasswagger 
#1 ·
I am testing the waters before I list them on GunBroker. I have stumbled upon a few Magpul PSR2 Stocks for the ACR. They are all "New" and you can have it in any color you want as long as it is black.;) If there is any interest in these let me know and once I have made 30 POST I will list them for sale on the trading post.

Thanks,
R. Edwards

#58 ·
It's a 2 piece design, I'm 99% certain of it. There wouldn't be any way to install the plate in the bottom pic if it wasn't. If I can make a few more sales, I'll order one of these to try out. I ran an airsoft one on my rifle and loved it. That one was a 2 piece design too btw.

Here's an old pic of my setup... Fun little bastard to run out at medium ranges

#62 ·
It's a solid piece (damn is it heavy, haven't weighted but would guess 2 pounds easy). I think it's injection molding instead of Magpul plastic, as they wanted that extra weight in the back. Yes would love to see what you guys get, as I would return it if yours are both good (the back sling also is marred a bit, but I can polish/smooth it as I plan on two-tone cerakoting everything eventually

#63 ·
This is definitely 4 pieces plus the internals. Once I get on my photobucket I'll upload a pic. Just tighten the bolts a little more.

Theres 2 parts for the Acr adapter and 2 side pieces for the rear prs2 stock itself

#67 ·
Not really, it wasn't bad. I took it apart to clean it up.

I did have qd hardware that came with mine. It was in a small ziplock bag.

my current setup until I get better glass and a longer rail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.